Millington, MD Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Millington Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Millington
- The estimated average credit card debt for Millington residents is $5,345. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Maryland (all cities) is
8% greater than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Maryland cities rank 8th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Millington Credit Card Calculator
Millington Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Millington
- Residents of Millington, MD have an estimated average credit score of 696. 
- The average credit score in Maryland (all cities) is
exactly equal to the national average score of 696.
- Maryland collectively ranks 32nd in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Millington, MD Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Maryland 
- Maryland residents (all cities) rank 17th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 7% greater than the national average of 0.57%.
- Millington cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Maryland Rate: 0.61%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Millington 
- Millington (Maryland) Law: 3 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Maryland
Millington is a town located in Kent County in the state of Maryland, and has a population of approximately 642. 
Did you know?
A lot can be learned by looking at the first digits of a credit card. For example, MasterCards all begin with numbers between 51 and 55.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Maryland State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau