Union Bridge, MD Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Union Bridge Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Union Bridge
- The estimated average credit card debt for Union Bridge residents is $5,345. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Maryland (all cities) is
8% greater than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Maryland cities rank 8th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Union Bridge Credit Card Calculator
Union Bridge Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Union Bridge
- Residents of Union Bridge, MD have an estimated average credit score of 696. 
- The average credit score in Maryland (all cities) is
exactly equal to the national average score of 696.
- Maryland collectively ranks 32nd in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Union Bridge, MD Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Maryland 
- Maryland residents (all cities) rank 17th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 7% greater than the national average of 0.57%.
- Union Bridge cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Maryland Rate: 0.61%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Union Bridge 
- Union Bridge (Maryland) Law: 3 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Maryland
About Union Bridge
Union Bridge is a town located in Carroll County in the state of Maryland, and has a population of approximately 975. 
Union Bridge Credit Cards
For more information about Union Bridge credit cards, or for additional resources regarding credit cards overall, visit Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
Did you know?
Paying with plastic? American Express was the first company with an actual plastic credit card - the first being introduced in 1958.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Maryland State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau