Friendsville, MD Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Friendsville Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Friendsville
- The estimated average credit card debt for Friendsville residents is $5,345. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Maryland (all cities) is
8% greater than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Maryland cities rank 8th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Friendsville Credit Card Calculator
Friendsville Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Friendsville
- Residents of Friendsville, MD have an estimated average credit score of 696. 
- The average credit score in Maryland (all cities) is
exactly equal to the national average score of 696.
- Maryland collectively ranks 32nd in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Friendsville, MD Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Maryland 
- Maryland residents (all cities) rank 17th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 7% greater than the national average of 0.57%.
- Friendsville cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Maryland Rate: 0.61%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Friendsville 
- Friendsville (Maryland) Law: 3 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Maryland
Friendsville is a town located in Garrett County in the state of Maryland, and has a population of approximately 491. 
Friendsville Credit Cards
For more information about Friendsville credit cards, or for additional resources regarding credit cards overall, visit Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
Did you know?
The first few numbers (even the very first number) of a credit card can reveal a lot. For example, Visa credit cards begin with a 4.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Maryland State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau