Princess Anne, MD Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Princess Anne Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Princess Anne
- The estimated average credit card debt for Princess Anne residents is $5,345. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Maryland (all cities) is
8% greater than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Maryland cities rank 8th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Princess Anne Credit Card Calculator
Princess Anne Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Princess Anne
- Residents of Princess Anne, MD have an estimated average credit score of 696. 
- The average credit score in Maryland (all cities) is
exactly equal to the national average score of 696.
- Maryland collectively ranks 32nd in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Princess Anne, MD Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Maryland 
- Maryland residents (all cities) rank 17th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 7% greater than the national average of 0.57%.
- Princess Anne cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Maryland Rate: 0.61%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Princess Anne 
- Princess Anne (Maryland) Law: 3 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Maryland
About Princess Anne
Princess Anne is a town located in Somerset County in the state of Maryland, and has a population of approximately 3,290. 
Princess Anne Credit Cards
For more information about Princess Anne credit cards, or for additional resources regarding credit cards overall, visit Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
Did you know?
The credit card hologram was first introduced by MasterCard in 1983 in an effort to combat counterfeit and fraudulent activity.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Maryland State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau