Washington Grove, MD Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Washington Grove Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Washington Grove
- The estimated average credit card debt for Washington Grove residents is $5,345. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Maryland (all cities) is
8% greater than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Maryland cities rank 8th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Washington Grove Credit Card Calculator
Washington Grove Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Washington Grove
- Residents of Washington Grove, MD have an estimated average credit score of 696. 
- The average credit score in Maryland (all cities) is
exactly equal to the national average score of 696.
- Maryland collectively ranks 32nd in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Washington Grove, MD Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Maryland 
- Maryland residents (all cities) rank 17th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 7% greater than the national average of 0.57%.
- Washington Grove cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Maryland Rate: 0.61%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Washington Grove 
- Washington Grove (Maryland) Law: 3 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Maryland
About Washington Grove
Washington Grove is a town located in Montgomery County in the state of Maryland, and has a population of approximately 555. 
Washington Grove Credit Cards
For more information about Washington Grove credit cards, or for additional resources regarding credit cards overall, visit Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
Did you know?
A lot can be learned by looking at the first digits of a credit card. For example, MasterCards all begin with numbers between 51 and 55.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Maryland State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau