Walkersville, MD Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Walkersville Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Walkersville
- The estimated average credit card debt for Walkersville residents is $5,345. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Maryland (all cities) is
8% greater than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Maryland cities rank 8th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Walkersville Credit Card Calculator
Walkersville Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Walkersville
- Residents of Walkersville, MD have an estimated average credit score of 696. 
- The average credit score in Maryland (all cities) is
exactly equal to the national average score of 696.
- Maryland collectively ranks 32nd in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Walkersville, MD Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Maryland 
- Maryland residents (all cities) rank 17th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 7% greater than the national average of 0.57%.
- Walkersville cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Maryland Rate: 0.61%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Walkersville 
- Walkersville (Maryland) Law: 3 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Maryland
Walkersville is a town located in Frederick County in the state of Maryland, and has a population of approximately 5,800. 
Walkersville Credit Cards
For more information about Walkersville credit cards, or for additional resources regarding credit cards overall, visit Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
Did you know?
Paying with plastic? American Express was the first company with an actual plastic credit card - the first being introduced in 1958.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Maryland State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau