White Sulphur Springs, MT Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
White Sulphur Springs Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in White Sulphur Springs
- The estimated average credit card debt for White Sulphur Springs residents is $4,565. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Montana (all cities) is
8% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Montana cities rank 39th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
White Sulphur Springs Credit Card Calculator
White Sulphur Springs Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in White Sulphur Springs
- Residents of White Sulphur Springs, MT have an estimated average credit score of 715. 
- The average credit score in Montana (all cities) is
2.73% greater than the national average score of 696.
- Montana collectively ranks 8th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More White Sulphur Springs, MT Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Montana 
- Montana residents (all cities) rank 49th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 35% less than the national average of 0.57%.
- White Sulphur Springs cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Montana Rate: 0.37%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in White Sulphur Springs 
- White Sulphur Springs (Montana) Law: 8 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Montana
About White Sulphur Springs
White Sulphur Springs is a city located in Meagher County in the state of Montana, and has a population of approximately 939. 
White Sulphur Springs Credit Cards
For more information about White Sulphur Springs credit cards, or for additional resources regarding credit cards overall, visit Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
Did you know?
Iowa residents had the lowest average credit card debt in the nation in 2013, at $3,885 per cardholder.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Montana State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau