Carson City, NV Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Carson City Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Carson City
- The estimated average credit card debt for Carson City residents is $4,851. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Nevada (all cities) is
2% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Nevada cities rank 25th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Carson City Credit Card Calculator
Carson City Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Carson City
- Residents of Carson City, NV have an estimated average credit score of 677. 
- The average credit score in Nevada (all cities) is
2.73% less than the national average score of 696.
- Nevada collectively ranks 45th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Carson City, NV Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Nevada 
- Nevada residents (all cities) rank 8th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 23% greater than the national average of 0.57%.
- Carson City cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Nevada Rate: 0.7%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Carson City 
- Carson City (Nevada) Law: 4 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Nevada
About Carson City
Carson City is a city located in Carson City County in the state of Nevada, and has a population of approximately 55,274. 
Carson City Credit Cards
For more information about Carson City credit cards, or for additional resources regarding credit cards overall, visit Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
Did you know?
A lot can be learned by looking at the first digits of a credit card. For example, MasterCards all begin with numbers between 51 and 55.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Nevada State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau