Caliente, NV Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Caliente Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Caliente
- The estimated average credit card debt for Caliente residents is $4,851. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Nevada (all cities) is
2% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Nevada cities rank 25th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Caliente Credit Card Calculator
Caliente Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Caliente
- Residents of Caliente, NV have an estimated average credit score of 677. 
- The average credit score in Nevada (all cities) is
2.73% less than the national average score of 696.
- Nevada collectively ranks 45th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Caliente, NV Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Nevada 
- Nevada residents (all cities) rank 8th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 23% greater than the national average of 0.57%.
- Caliente cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Nevada Rate: 0.7%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Caliente 
- Caliente (Nevada) Law: 4 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Nevada
Caliente is a city located in Lincoln County in the state of Nevada, and has a population of approximately 1,130. 
Did you know?
Iowa residents had the lowest average credit card debt in the nation in 2013, at $3,885 per cardholder.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Nevada State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau