Sunland Park, NM Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Sunland Park Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Sunland Park
- The estimated average credit card debt for Sunland Park residents is $4,920. 
- Average credit card debt amount in New Mexico (all cities) is
1% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, New Mexico cities rank 22nd in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Sunland Park Credit Card Calculator
Sunland Park Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Sunland Park
- Residents of Sunland Park, NM have an estimated average credit score of 683. 
- The average credit score in New Mexico (all cities) is
1.87% less than the national average score of 696.
- New Mexico collectively ranks 42nd in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Sunland Park, NM Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in New Mexico 
- New Mexico residents (all cities) rank 28th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 4% less than the national average of 0.57%.
- Sunland Park cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- New Mexico Rate: 0.55%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Sunland Park 
- Sunland Park (New Mexico) Law: 4 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about New Mexico
About Sunland Park
Sunland Park is a city located in DoÃ±a Ana County in the state of New Mexico, and has a population of approximately 14,106. 
Sunland Park Credit Cards
For more information about Sunland Park credit cards, or for additional resources regarding credit cards overall, visit Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
Did you know?
A lot can be learned by looking at the first digits of a credit card. For example, MasterCards all begin with numbers between 51 and 55.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ New Mexico State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau