Williamsburg, NM Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Williamsburg Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Williamsburg
- The estimated average credit card debt for Williamsburg residents is $4,920. 
- Average credit card debt amount in New Mexico (all cities) is
1% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, New Mexico cities rank 22nd in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Williamsburg Credit Card Calculator
Williamsburg Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Williamsburg
- Residents of Williamsburg, NM have an estimated average credit score of 683. 
- The average credit score in New Mexico (all cities) is
1.87% less than the national average score of 696.
- New Mexico collectively ranks 42nd in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Williamsburg, NM Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in New Mexico 
- New Mexico residents (all cities) rank 28th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 4% less than the national average of 0.57%.
- Williamsburg cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- New Mexico Rate: 0.55%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Williamsburg 
- Williamsburg (New Mexico) Law: 4 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about New Mexico
Williamsburg is a village located in Sierra County in the state of New Mexico, and has a population of approximately 449. 
Williamsburg Credit Cards
For more information about Williamsburg credit cards, or for additional resources regarding credit cards overall, visit Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
Did you know?
Paying with plastic? American Express was the first company with an actual plastic credit card - the first being introduced in 1958.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ New Mexico State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau