Morrisville, NC Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Morrisville Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Morrisville
- The estimated average credit card debt for Morrisville residents is $5,548. 
- Average credit card debt amount in North Carolina (all cities) is
12% greater than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, North Carolina cities rank 4th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Morrisville Credit Card Calculator
Morrisville Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Morrisville
- Residents of Morrisville, NC have an estimated average credit score of 685. 
- The average credit score in North Carolina (all cities) is
1.58% less than the national average score of 696.
- North Carolina collectively ranks 39th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Morrisville, NC Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in North Carolina 
- North Carolina residents (all cities) rank 13th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 16% greater than the national average of 0.57%.
- Morrisville cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- North Carolina Rate: 0.66%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Morrisville 
- Morrisville (North Carolina) Law: 3 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about North Carolina
Morrisville is a town located in Wake County in the state of North Carolina, and has a population of approximately 18,576. 
Morrisville Credit Cards
For more information about Morrisville credit cards, or for additional resources regarding credit cards overall, visit Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
Did you know?
The first few numbers (even the very first number) of a credit card can reveal a lot. For example, Visa credit cards begin with a 4.
ZIP Codes in North Carolina
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ North Carolina State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau