Pilot Mountain, NC Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Pilot Mountain Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Pilot Mountain
- The estimated average credit card debt for Pilot Mountain residents is $5,548. 
- Average credit card debt amount in North Carolina (all cities) is
12% greater than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, North Carolina cities rank 4th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Pilot Mountain Credit Card Calculator
Pilot Mountain Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Pilot Mountain
- Residents of Pilot Mountain, NC have an estimated average credit score of 685. 
- The average credit score in North Carolina (all cities) is
1.58% less than the national average score of 696.
- North Carolina collectively ranks 39th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Pilot Mountain, NC Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in North Carolina 
- North Carolina residents (all cities) rank 13th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 16% greater than the national average of 0.57%.
- Pilot Mountain cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- North Carolina Rate: 0.66%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Pilot Mountain 
- Pilot Mountain (North Carolina) Law: 3 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about North Carolina
About Pilot Mountain
Pilot Mountain is a town located in Surry County in the state of North Carolina, and has a population of approximately 1,477. 
Pilot Mountain Credit Cards
For more information about Pilot Mountain credit cards, or for additional resources regarding credit cards overall, visit Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
Did you know?
Alaska residents had the highest average credit card debt in the nation in 2013, at $6,910 per cardholder.
ZIP Codes in North Carolina
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ North Carolina State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau