Topsail Beach, NC Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Topsail Beach Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Topsail Beach
- The estimated average credit card debt for Topsail Beach residents is $5,548. 
- Average credit card debt amount in North Carolina (all cities) is
12% greater than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, North Carolina cities rank 4th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Topsail Beach Credit Card Calculator
Topsail Beach Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Topsail Beach
- Residents of Topsail Beach, NC have an estimated average credit score of 685. 
- The average credit score in North Carolina (all cities) is
1.58% less than the national average score of 696.
- North Carolina collectively ranks 39th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Topsail Beach, NC Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in North Carolina 
- North Carolina residents (all cities) rank 13th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 16% greater than the national average of 0.57%.
- Topsail Beach cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- North Carolina Rate: 0.66%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Topsail Beach 
- Topsail Beach (North Carolina) Law: 3 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about North Carolina
About Topsail Beach
Topsail Beach is a town located in Pender County in the state of North Carolina, and has a population of approximately 368. 
Topsail Beach Credit Cards
For more information about Topsail Beach credit cards, or for additional resources regarding credit cards overall, visit Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
Did you know?
Alaska residents had the highest average credit card debt in the nation in 2013, at $6,910 per cardholder.
ZIP Codes in North Carolina
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ North Carolina State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau