Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics in 43013
Credit Card Debt in 43013
- 43013 Credit Card Debt
- The estimated average credit card debt for 43013 residents is $4,817. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Ohio (all cities) is
3% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Ohio cities rank 28th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Credit Card Calculator for 43013
43013 Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in 43013
- Residents of 43013 (OH) have an estimated average credit score of 699. 
- The average credit score in Ohio (all cities) is
0.43% greater than the national average score of 696.
- Ohio collectively ranks 29th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More 43013 (Croton, OH) Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Ohio 
- Ohio residents (all cities) rank 22nd in the U.S. with a rate that
is exactly equal to the national average of 0.57%.
- Cardholders in 43013 who are more than 90 days late on payments
- Ohio Rate: 0.57%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in 43013 
- 43013 (Ohio) Law: 6 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Ohio
43013 is associated with the city of Croton, which is located in Licking County in the state of Ohio. 
Did you know?
Iowa residents had the lowest average credit card debt in the nation in 2013, at $3,885 per cardholder.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Ohio State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau