Rendville, OH Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Rendville Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Rendville
- The estimated average credit card debt for Rendville residents is $4,817. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Ohio (all cities) is
3% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Ohio cities rank 28th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Rendville Credit Card Calculator
Rendville Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Rendville
- Residents of Rendville, OH have an estimated average credit score of 699. 
- The average credit score in Ohio (all cities) is
0.43% greater than the national average score of 696.
- Ohio collectively ranks 29th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Rendville, OH Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Ohio 
- Ohio residents (all cities) rank 22nd in the U.S. with a rate that
is exactly equal to the national average of 0.57%.
- Rendville cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Ohio Rate: 0.57%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Rendville 
- Rendville (Ohio) Law: 6 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Ohio
Rendville is a village located in Perry County in the state of Ohio, and has a population of approximately 36. 
Did you know?
Alaska residents had the highest average credit card debt in the nation in 2013, at $6,910 per cardholder.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Ohio State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau