Lakeview, OR Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Lakeview Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Lakeview
- The estimated average credit card debt for Lakeview residents is $4,773. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Oregon (all cities) is
4% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Oregon cities rank 33rd in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Lakeview Credit Card Calculator
Lakeview Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Lakeview
- Residents of Lakeview, OR have an estimated average credit score of 709. 
- The average credit score in Oregon (all cities) is
1.87% greater than the national average score of 696.
- Oregon collectively ranks 18th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Lakeview, OR Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Oregon 
- Oregon residents (all cities) rank 39th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 21% less than the national average of 0.57%.
- Lakeview cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Oregon Rate: 0.45%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Lakeview 
- Lakeview (Oregon) Law: 6 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Oregon
Lakeview is a town located in Lake County in the state of Oregon, and has a population of approximately 2,294. 
Did you know?
The first few numbers of a credit card can reveal a lot. For example, American Express credit cards begin with 34 or 37.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Oregon State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau