Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics in 02804
Credit Card Debt in 02804
- 02804 Credit Card Debt
- The estimated average credit card debt for 02804 residents is $5,102. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Rhode Island (all cities) is
3% greater than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Rhode Island cities rank 18th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Credit Card Calculator for 02804
02804 Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in 02804
- Residents of 02804 (RI) have an estimated average credit score of 704. 
- The average credit score in Rhode Island (all cities) is
1.15% greater than the national average score of 696.
- Rhode Island collectively ranks 25th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More 02804 (Ashaway, RI) Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Rhode Island 
- Rhode Island residents (all cities) rank 23rd in the U.S. with a rate that
is exactly equal to the national average of 0.57%.
- Cardholders in 02804 who are more than 90 days late on payments
- Rhode Island Rate: 0.57%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in 02804 
- 02804 (Rhode Island) Law: 10 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Rhode Island
02804 is associated with the city of Ashaway, which is located in Washington County in the state of Rhode Island. 
Did you know?
Iowa residents had the lowest average credit card debt in the nation in 2013, at $3,885 per cardholder.
Other ZIP Codes in Rhode Island
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Rhode Island State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau