Johnston, RI Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Johnston Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Johnston
- The estimated average credit card debt for Johnston residents is $5,102. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Rhode Island (all cities) is
3% greater than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Rhode Island cities rank 18th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Johnston Credit Card Calculator
Johnston Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Johnston
- Residents of Johnston, RI have an estimated average credit score of 704. 
- The average credit score in Rhode Island (all cities) is
1.15% greater than the national average score of 696.
- Rhode Island collectively ranks 25th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Johnston, RI Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Rhode Island 
- Rhode Island residents (all cities) rank 23rd in the U.S. with a rate that
is exactly equal to the national average of 0.57%.
- Johnston cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Rhode Island Rate: 0.57%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Johnston 
- Johnston (Rhode Island) Law: 10 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Rhode Island
Johnston is a town located in Providence County in the state of Rhode Island, and has a population of approximately 28,769. 
Did you know?
The credit card hologram was first introduced by MasterCard in 1983 in an effort to combat counterfeit and fraudulent activity.
ZIP Codes in Rhode Island
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Rhode Island State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau