Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics in 02940
Credit Card Debt in 02940
- 02940 Credit Card Debt
- The estimated average credit card debt for 02940 residents is $5,102. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Rhode Island (all cities) is
3% greater than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Rhode Island cities rank 18th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Credit Card Calculator for 02940
02940 Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in 02940
- Residents of 02940 (RI) have an estimated average credit score of 704. 
- The average credit score in Rhode Island (all cities) is
1.15% greater than the national average score of 696.
- Rhode Island collectively ranks 25th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More 02940 (Providence, RI) Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Rhode Island 
- Rhode Island residents (all cities) rank 23rd in the U.S. with a rate that
is exactly equal to the national average of 0.57%.
- Cardholders in 02940 who are more than 90 days late on payments
- Rhode Island Rate: 0.57%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in 02940 
- 02940 (Rhode Island) Law: 10 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Rhode Island
02940 is associated with the city of Providence, which is located in Providence County in the state of Rhode Island. 
Did you know?
A lot can be learned by looking at the first digits of a credit card. For example, MasterCards all begin with numbers between 51 and 55.
Other ZIP Codes in Rhode Island
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Rhode Island State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau