Nashville, TN Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Nashville Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Nashville
- The estimated average credit card debt for Nashville residents is $4,669. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Tennessee (all cities) is
6% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Tennessee cities rank 35th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Nashville Credit Card Calculator
Nashville Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Nashville
- Residents of Nashville, TN have an estimated average credit score of 682. 
- The average credit score in Tennessee (all cities) is
2.01% less than the national average score of 696.
- Tennessee collectively ranks 43rd in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Nashville, TN Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Tennessee 
- Tennessee residents (all cities) rank 14th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 16% greater than the national average of 0.57%.
- Nashville cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Tennessee Rate: 0.66%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Nashville 
- Nashville (Tennessee) Law: 6 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Tennessee
Nashville is a consolidated city and county located in Davidson County in the state of Tennessee, and has a population of approximately 601,222. 
Did you know?
The first few numbers of a credit card can reveal a lot. For example, American Express credit cards begin with 34 or 37.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Tennessee State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau