Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics in 99555
Credit Card Debt in 99555
- 99555 Credit Card Debt
- The estimated average credit card debt for 99555 residents is $6,910. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Alaska (all cities) is
39% greater than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Alaska cities rank 1st in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Credit Card Calculator for 99555
99555 Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in 99555
- Residents of 99555 (AK) have an estimated average credit score of 705. 
- The average credit score in Alaska (all cities) is
1.29% greater than the national average score of 696.
- Alaska collectively ranks 22nd in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More 99555 (Aleknagik, AK) Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Alaska 
- Alaska residents (all cities) rank 42nd in the U.S. with a rate that
is 26% less than the national average of 0.57%.
- Cardholders in 99555 who are more than 90 days late on payments
- Alaska Rate: 0.42%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in 99555 
- 99555 (Alaska) Law: 3 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Alaska
99555 is associated with the city of Aleknagik, which is located in Dillingham (CA) County in the state of Alaska. 
Did you know?
The credit card hologram was first introduced by MasterCard in 1983 in an effort to combat counterfeit and fraudulent activity.
Other ZIP Codes in Alaska
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Alaska State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau