Klawock, AK Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Klawock Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Klawock
- The estimated average credit card debt for Klawock residents is $6,910. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Alaska (all cities) is
39% greater than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Alaska cities rank 1st in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Klawock Credit Card Calculator
Klawock Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Klawock
- Residents of Klawock, AK have an estimated average credit score of 705. 
- The average credit score in Alaska (all cities) is
1.29% greater than the national average score of 696.
- Alaska collectively ranks 22nd in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Klawock, AK Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Alaska 
- Alaska residents (all cities) rank 42nd in the U.S. with a rate that
is 26% less than the national average of 0.57%.
- Klawock cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Alaska Rate: 0.42%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Klawock 
- Klawock (Alaska) Law: 3 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Alaska
Klawock is a city located in Prince of Wales-Hyder County in the state of Alaska, and has a population of approximately 755. 
Did you know?
The credit card hologram was first introduced by MasterCard in 1983 in an effort to combat counterfeit and fraudulent activity.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Alaska State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau