Kiana, AK Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Kiana Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Kiana
- The estimated average credit card debt for Kiana residents is $6,910. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Alaska (all cities) is
39% greater than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Alaska cities rank 1st in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Kiana Credit Card Calculator
Kiana Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Kiana
- Residents of Kiana, AK have an estimated average credit score of 705. 
- The average credit score in Alaska (all cities) is
1.29% greater than the national average score of 696.
- Alaska collectively ranks 22nd in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Kiana, AK Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Alaska 
- Alaska residents (all cities) rank 42nd in the U.S. with a rate that
is 26% less than the national average of 0.57%.
- Kiana cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Alaska Rate: 0.42%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Kiana 
- Kiana (Alaska) Law: 3 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Alaska
Kiana is a city located in Northwest Arctic County in the state of Alaska, and has a population of approximately 361. 
Did you know?
Iowa residents had the lowest average credit card debt in the nation in 2013, at $3,885 per cardholder.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Alaska State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau