Mountain Village, AK Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Mountain Village Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Mountain Village
- The estimated average credit card debt for Mountain Village residents is $6,910. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Alaska (all cities) is
39% greater than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Alaska cities rank 1st in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Mountain Village Credit Card Calculator
Mountain Village Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Mountain Village
- Residents of Mountain Village, AK have an estimated average credit score of 705. 
- The average credit score in Alaska (all cities) is
1.29% greater than the national average score of 696.
- Alaska collectively ranks 22nd in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Mountain Village, AK Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Alaska 
- Alaska residents (all cities) rank 42nd in the U.S. with a rate that
is 26% less than the national average of 0.57%.
- Mountain Village cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Alaska Rate: 0.42%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Mountain Village 
- Mountain Village (Alaska) Law: 3 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Alaska
About Mountain Village
Mountain Village is a city located in Wade Hampton County in the state of Alaska, and has a population of approximately 813. 
Mountain Village Credit Cards
For more information about Mountain Village credit cards, or for additional resources regarding credit cards overall, visit Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
Did you know?
The first few numbers (even the very first number) of a credit card can reveal a lot. For example, Visa credit cards begin with a 4.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Alaska State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau