Lower Kalskag, AK Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Lower Kalskag Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Lower Kalskag
- The estimated average credit card debt for Lower Kalskag residents is $6,910. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Alaska (all cities) is
39% greater than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Alaska cities rank 1st in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Lower Kalskag Credit Card Calculator
Lower Kalskag Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Lower Kalskag
- Residents of Lower Kalskag, AK have an estimated average credit score of 705. 
- The average credit score in Alaska (all cities) is
1.29% greater than the national average score of 696.
- Alaska collectively ranks 22nd in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Lower Kalskag, AK Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Alaska 
- Alaska residents (all cities) rank 42nd in the U.S. with a rate that
is 26% less than the national average of 0.57%.
- Lower Kalskag cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Alaska Rate: 0.42%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Lower Kalskag 
- Lower Kalskag (Alaska) Law: 3 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Alaska
About Lower Kalskag
Lower Kalskag is a city located in Bethel County in the state of Alaska, and has a population of approximately 282. 
Lower Kalskag Credit Cards
For more information about Lower Kalskag credit cards, or for additional resources regarding credit cards overall, visit Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
Did you know?
Iowa residents had the lowest average credit card debt in the nation in 2013, at $3,885 per cardholder.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Alaska State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau