Santa Clarita, CA Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Santa Clarita Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Santa Clarita
- The estimated average credit card debt for Santa Clarita residents is $4,937. 
- Average credit card debt amount in California (all cities) is
1% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, California cities rank 21st in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Santa Clarita Credit Card Calculator
Santa Clarita Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Santa Clarita
- Residents of Santa Clarita, CA have an estimated average credit score of 701. 
- The average credit score in California (all cities) is
0.72% greater than the national average score of 696.
- California collectively ranks 27th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Santa Clarita, CA Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in California 
- California residents (all cities) rank 34th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 12% less than the national average of 0.57%.
- Santa Clarita cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- California Rate: 0.5%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Santa Clarita 
- Santa Clarita (California) Law: 4 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about California
About Santa Clarita
Santa Clarita is a city located in Los Angeles County in the state of California, and has a population of approximately 176,320. 
Santa Clarita Credit Cards
For more information about Santa Clarita credit cards, or for additional resources regarding credit cards overall, visit Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
Did you know?
A lot can be learned by looking at the first digits of a credit card. For example, MasterCards all begin with numbers between 51 and 55.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ California State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau