Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics in 46161
Credit Card Debt in 46161
- 46161 Credit Card Debt
- The estimated average credit card debt for 46161 residents is $4,577. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Indiana (all cities) is
8% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Indiana cities rank 38th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Credit Card Calculator for 46161
46161 Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in 46161
- Residents of 46161 (IN) have an estimated average credit score of 697. 
- The average credit score in Indiana (all cities) is
0.14% greater than the national average score of 696.
- Indiana collectively ranks 30th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More 46161 (Morristown, IN) Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Indiana 
- Indiana residents (all cities) rank 12th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 16% greater than the national average of 0.57%.
- Cardholders in 46161 who are more than 90 days late on payments
- Indiana Rate: 0.66%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in 46161 
- 46161 (Indiana) Law: 6 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Indiana
46161 is associated with the city of Morristown, which is located in Shelby County in the state of Indiana. 
Did you know?
The credit card hologram was first introduced by MasterCard in 1983 in an effort to combat counterfeit and fraudulent activity.
Other ZIP Codes in Indiana
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Indiana State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau