Bargersville, IN Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Bargersville Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Bargersville
- The estimated average credit card debt for Bargersville residents is $4,577. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Indiana (all cities) is
8% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Indiana cities rank 38th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Bargersville Credit Card Calculator
Bargersville Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Bargersville
- Residents of Bargersville, IN have an estimated average credit score of 697. 
- The average credit score in Indiana (all cities) is
0.14% greater than the national average score of 696.
- Indiana collectively ranks 30th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Bargersville, IN Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Indiana 
- Indiana residents (all cities) rank 12th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 16% greater than the national average of 0.57%.
- Bargersville cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Indiana Rate: 0.66%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Bargersville 
- Bargersville (Indiana) Law: 6 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Indiana
Bargersville is a town located in Johnson County in the state of Indiana, and has a population of approximately 4,013. 
Bargersville Credit Cards
For more information about Bargersville credit cards, or for additional resources regarding credit cards overall, visit Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
Did you know?
The first few numbers (even the very first number) of a credit card can reveal a lot. For example, Visa credit cards begin with a 4.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Indiana State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau