Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics in 47375
Credit Card Debt in 47375
- 47375 Credit Card Debt
- The estimated average credit card debt for 47375 residents is $4,577. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Indiana (all cities) is
8% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Indiana cities rank 38th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Credit Card Calculator for 47375
47375 Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in 47375
- Residents of 47375 (IN) have an estimated average credit score of 697. 
- The average credit score in Indiana (all cities) is
0.14% greater than the national average score of 696.
- Indiana collectively ranks 30th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More 47375 (Richmond, IN) Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Indiana 
- Indiana residents (all cities) rank 12th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 16% greater than the national average of 0.57%.
- Cardholders in 47375 who are more than 90 days late on payments
- Indiana Rate: 0.66%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in 47375 
- 47375 (Indiana) Law: 6 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Indiana
47375 is associated with the city of Richmond, which is located in Wayne County in the state of Indiana. 
Did you know?
Iowa residents had the lowest average credit card debt in the nation in 2013, at $3,885 per cardholder.
Other ZIP Codes in Indiana
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Indiana State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau