Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics in 47386
Credit Card Debt in 47386
- 47386 Credit Card Debt
- The estimated average credit card debt for 47386 residents is $4,577. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Indiana (all cities) is
8% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Indiana cities rank 38th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Credit Card Calculator for 47386
47386 Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in 47386
- Residents of 47386 (IN) have an estimated average credit score of 697. 
- The average credit score in Indiana (all cities) is
0.14% greater than the national average score of 696.
- Indiana collectively ranks 30th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More 47386 (Springport, IN) Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Indiana 
- Indiana residents (all cities) rank 12th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 16% greater than the national average of 0.57%.
- Cardholders in 47386 who are more than 90 days late on payments
- Indiana Rate: 0.66%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in 47386 
- 47386 (Indiana) Law: 6 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Indiana
47386 is associated with the city of Springport, which is located in Henry County in the state of Indiana. 
Did you know?
The credit card hologram was first introduced by MasterCard in 1983 in an effort to combat counterfeit and fraudulent activity.
Other ZIP Codes in Indiana
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Indiana State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau