New Carlisle, IN Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
New Carlisle Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in New Carlisle
- The estimated average credit card debt for New Carlisle residents is $4,577. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Indiana (all cities) is
8% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Indiana cities rank 38th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
New Carlisle Credit Card Calculator
New Carlisle Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in New Carlisle
- Residents of New Carlisle, IN have an estimated average credit score of 697. 
- The average credit score in Indiana (all cities) is
0.14% greater than the national average score of 696.
- Indiana collectively ranks 30th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More New Carlisle, IN Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Indiana 
- Indiana residents (all cities) rank 12th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 16% greater than the national average of 0.57%.
- New Carlisle cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Indiana Rate: 0.66%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in New Carlisle 
- New Carlisle (Indiana) Law: 6 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Indiana
About New Carlisle
New Carlisle is a town located in Saint Joseph County in the state of Indiana, and has a population of approximately 1,861. 
New Carlisle Credit Cards
For more information about New Carlisle credit cards, or for additional resources regarding credit cards overall, visit Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
Did you know?
Paying with plastic? American Express was the first company with an actual plastic credit card - the first being introduced in 1958.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Indiana State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau