Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics in 50461
Credit Card Debt in 50461
- 50461 Credit Card Debt
- The estimated average credit card debt for 50461 residents is $3,885. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Iowa (all cities) is
22% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Iowa cities rank 51st in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Credit Card Calculator for 50461
50461 Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in 50461
- Residents of 50461 (IA) have an estimated average credit score of 714. 
- The average credit score in Iowa (all cities) is
2.59% greater than the national average score of 696.
- Iowa collectively ranks 10th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More 50461 (Osage, IA) Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Iowa 
- Iowa residents (all cities) rank 43rd in the U.S. with a rate that
is 28% less than the national average of 0.57%.
- Cardholders in 50461 who are more than 90 days late on payments
- Iowa Rate: 0.41%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in 50461 
- 50461 (Iowa) Law: 10 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Iowa
50461 is associated with the city of Osage, which is located in Mitchell County in the state of Iowa. 
Did you know?
The credit card hologram was first introduced by MasterCard in 1983 in an effort to combat counterfeit and fraudulent activity.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Iowa State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau