Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics in 50621
Credit Card Debt in 50621
- 50621 Credit Card Debt
- The estimated average credit card debt for 50621 residents is $3,885. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Iowa (all cities) is
22% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Iowa cities rank 51st in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Credit Card Calculator for 50621
50621 Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in 50621
- Residents of 50621 (IA) have an estimated average credit score of 714. 
- The average credit score in Iowa (all cities) is
2.59% greater than the national average score of 696.
- Iowa collectively ranks 10th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More 50621 (Conrad, IA) Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Iowa 
- Iowa residents (all cities) rank 43rd in the U.S. with a rate that
is 28% less than the national average of 0.57%.
- Cardholders in 50621 who are more than 90 days late on payments
- Iowa Rate: 0.41%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in 50621 
- 50621 (Iowa) Law: 10 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Iowa
50621 is associated with the city of Conrad, which is located in Grundy County in the state of Iowa. 
Did you know?
The first few numbers (even the very first number) of a credit card can reveal a lot. For example, Visa credit cards begin with a 4.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Iowa State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau