Castana, IA Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Castana Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Castana
- The estimated average credit card debt for Castana residents is $3,885. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Iowa (all cities) is
22% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Iowa cities rank 51st in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Castana Credit Card Calculator
Castana Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Castana
- Residents of Castana, IA have an estimated average credit score of 714. 
- The average credit score in Iowa (all cities) is
2.59% greater than the national average score of 696.
- Iowa collectively ranks 10th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Castana, IA Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Iowa 
- Iowa residents (all cities) rank 43rd in the U.S. with a rate that
is 28% less than the national average of 0.57%.
- Castana cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Iowa Rate: 0.41%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Castana 
- Castana (Iowa) Law: 10 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Iowa
Castana is a city located in Monona County in the state of Iowa, and has a population of approximately 147. 
Did you know?
Alaska residents had the highest average credit card debt in the nation in 2013, at $6,910 per cardholder.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Iowa State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau