North Washington, IA Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
North Washington Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in North Washington
- The estimated average credit card debt for North Washington residents is $3,885. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Iowa (all cities) is
22% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Iowa cities rank 51st in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
North Washington Credit Card Calculator
North Washington Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in North Washington
- Residents of North Washington, IA have an estimated average credit score of 714. 
- The average credit score in Iowa (all cities) is
2.59% greater than the national average score of 696.
- Iowa collectively ranks 10th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More North Washington, IA Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Iowa 
- Iowa residents (all cities) rank 43rd in the U.S. with a rate that
is 28% less than the national average of 0.57%.
- North Washington cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Iowa Rate: 0.41%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in North Washington 
- North Washington (Iowa) Law: 10 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Iowa
About North Washington
North Washington is a city located in Chickasaw County in the state of Iowa, and has a population of approximately 117. 
North Washington Credit Cards
For more information about North Washington credit cards, or for additional resources regarding credit cards overall, visit Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
Did you know?
Paying with plastic? American Express was the first company with an actual plastic credit card - the first being introduced in 1958.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Iowa State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau