Chillicothe, IA Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Chillicothe Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Chillicothe
- The estimated average credit card debt for Chillicothe residents is $3,885. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Iowa (all cities) is
22% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Iowa cities rank 51st in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Chillicothe Credit Card Calculator
Chillicothe Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Chillicothe
- Residents of Chillicothe, IA have an estimated average credit score of 714. 
- The average credit score in Iowa (all cities) is
2.59% greater than the national average score of 696.
- Iowa collectively ranks 10th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Chillicothe, IA Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Iowa 
- Iowa residents (all cities) rank 43rd in the U.S. with a rate that
is 28% less than the national average of 0.57%.
- Chillicothe cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Iowa Rate: 0.41%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Chillicothe 
- Chillicothe (Iowa) Law: 10 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Iowa
Chillicothe is a city located in Wapello County in the state of Iowa, and has a population of approximately 97. 
Chillicothe Credit Cards
For more information about Chillicothe credit cards, or for additional resources regarding credit cards overall, visit Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
Did you know?
Paying with plastic? American Express was the first company with an actual plastic credit card - the first being introduced in 1958.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Iowa State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau