Worthington, IA Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Worthington Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Worthington
- The estimated average credit card debt for Worthington residents is $3,885. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Iowa (all cities) is
22% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Iowa cities rank 51st in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Worthington Credit Card Calculator
Worthington Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Worthington
- Residents of Worthington, IA have an estimated average credit score of 714. 
- The average credit score in Iowa (all cities) is
2.59% greater than the national average score of 696.
- Iowa collectively ranks 10th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Worthington, IA Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Iowa 
- Iowa residents (all cities) rank 43rd in the U.S. with a rate that
is 28% less than the national average of 0.57%.
- Worthington cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Iowa Rate: 0.41%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Worthington 
- Worthington (Iowa) Law: 10 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Iowa
Worthington is a city located in Dubuque County in the state of Iowa, and has a population of approximately 401. 
Worthington Credit Cards
For more information about Worthington credit cards, or for additional resources regarding credit cards overall, visit Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
Did you know?
Paying with plastic? American Express was the first company with an actual plastic credit card - the first being introduced in 1958.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Iowa State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau