College Springs, IA Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
College Springs Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in College Springs
- The estimated average credit card debt for College Springs residents is $3,885. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Iowa (all cities) is
22% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Iowa cities rank 51st in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
College Springs Credit Card Calculator
College Springs Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in College Springs
- Residents of College Springs, IA have an estimated average credit score of 714. 
- The average credit score in Iowa (all cities) is
2.59% greater than the national average score of 696.
- Iowa collectively ranks 10th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More College Springs, IA Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Iowa 
- Iowa residents (all cities) rank 43rd in the U.S. with a rate that
is 28% less than the national average of 0.57%.
- College Springs cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Iowa Rate: 0.41%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in College Springs 
- College Springs (Iowa) Law: 10 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Iowa
About College Springs
College Springs is a city located in Page County in the state of Iowa, and has a population of approximately 214. 
College Springs Credit Cards
For more information about College Springs credit cards, or for additional resources regarding credit cards overall, visit Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
Did you know?
Paying with plastic? American Express was the first company with an actual plastic credit card - the first being introduced in 1958.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Iowa State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau