Everly, IA Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Everly Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Everly
- The estimated average credit card debt for Everly residents is $3,885. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Iowa (all cities) is
22% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Iowa cities rank 51st in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Everly Credit Card Calculator
Everly Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Everly
- Residents of Everly, IA have an estimated average credit score of 714. 
- The average credit score in Iowa (all cities) is
2.59% greater than the national average score of 696.
- Iowa collectively ranks 10th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Everly, IA Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Iowa 
- Iowa residents (all cities) rank 43rd in the U.S. with a rate that
is 28% less than the national average of 0.57%.
- Everly cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Iowa Rate: 0.41%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Everly 
- Everly (Iowa) Law: 10 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Iowa
Everly is a city located in Clay County in the state of Iowa, and has a population of approximately 603. 
Did you know?
The credit card hologram was first introduced by MasterCard in 1983 in an effort to combat counterfeit and fraudulent activity.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Iowa State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau