Parkersburg, IA Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Parkersburg Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Parkersburg
- The estimated average credit card debt for Parkersburg residents is $3,885. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Iowa (all cities) is
22% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Iowa cities rank 51st in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Parkersburg Credit Card Calculator
Parkersburg Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Parkersburg
- Residents of Parkersburg, IA have an estimated average credit score of 714. 
- The average credit score in Iowa (all cities) is
2.59% greater than the national average score of 696.
- Iowa collectively ranks 10th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Parkersburg, IA Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Iowa 
- Iowa residents (all cities) rank 43rd in the U.S. with a rate that
is 28% less than the national average of 0.57%.
- Parkersburg cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Iowa Rate: 0.41%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Parkersburg 
- Parkersburg (Iowa) Law: 10 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Iowa
Parkersburg is a city located in Butler County in the state of Iowa, and has a population of approximately 1,870. 
Parkersburg Credit Cards
For more information about Parkersburg credit cards, or for additional resources regarding credit cards overall, visit Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
Did you know?
The credit card hologram was first introduced by MasterCard in 1983 in an effort to combat counterfeit and fraudulent activity.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Iowa State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau