West Branch, IA Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
West Branch Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in West Branch
- The estimated average credit card debt for West Branch residents is $3,885. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Iowa (all cities) is
22% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Iowa cities rank 51st in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
West Branch Credit Card Calculator
West Branch Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in West Branch
- Residents of West Branch, IA have an estimated average credit score of 714. 
- The average credit score in Iowa (all cities) is
2.59% greater than the national average score of 696.
- Iowa collectively ranks 10th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More West Branch, IA Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Iowa 
- Iowa residents (all cities) rank 43rd in the U.S. with a rate that
is 28% less than the national average of 0.57%.
- West Branch cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Iowa Rate: 0.41%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in West Branch 
- West Branch (Iowa) Law: 10 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Iowa
About West Branch
West Branch is a city located in Cedar County in the state of Iowa, and has a population of approximately 2,322. 
West Branch Credit Cards
For more information about West Branch credit cards, or for additional resources regarding credit cards overall, visit Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
Did you know?
A lot can be learned by looking at the first digits of a credit card. For example, MasterCards all begin with numbers between 51 and 55.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Iowa State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau