Fort Atkinson, IA Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Fort Atkinson Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Fort Atkinson
- The estimated average credit card debt for Fort Atkinson residents is $3,885. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Iowa (all cities) is
22% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Iowa cities rank 51st in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Fort Atkinson Credit Card Calculator
Fort Atkinson Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Fort Atkinson
- Residents of Fort Atkinson, IA have an estimated average credit score of 714. 
- The average credit score in Iowa (all cities) is
2.59% greater than the national average score of 696.
- Iowa collectively ranks 10th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Fort Atkinson, IA Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Iowa 
- Iowa residents (all cities) rank 43rd in the U.S. with a rate that
is 28% less than the national average of 0.57%.
- Fort Atkinson cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Iowa Rate: 0.41%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Fort Atkinson 
- Fort Atkinson (Iowa) Law: 10 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Iowa
About Fort Atkinson
Fort Atkinson is a city located in Winneshiek County in the state of Iowa, and has a population of approximately 349. 
Fort Atkinson Credit Cards
For more information about Fort Atkinson credit cards, or for additional resources regarding credit cards overall, visit Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
Did you know?
Alaska residents had the highest average credit card debt in the nation in 2013, at $6,910 per cardholder.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Iowa State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau