Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics in 40160
Credit Card Debt in 40160
- 40160 Credit Card Debt
- The estimated average credit card debt for 40160 residents is $4,436. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Kentucky (all cities) is
11% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Kentucky cities rank 45th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Credit Card Calculator for 40160
40160 Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in 40160
- Residents of 40160 (KY) have an estimated average credit score of 688. 
- The average credit score in Kentucky (all cities) is
1.15% less than the national average score of 696.
- Kentucky collectively ranks 38th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More 40160 (Radcliff, KY) Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Kentucky 
- Kentucky residents (all cities) rank 7th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 23% greater than the national average of 0.57%.
- Cardholders in 40160 who are more than 90 days late on payments
- Kentucky Rate: 0.7%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in 40160 
- 40160 (Kentucky) Law: 15 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Kentucky
40160 is associated with the city of Radcliff, which is located in Hardin County in the state of Kentucky. 
Did you know?
A lot can be learned by looking at the first digits of a credit card. For example, MasterCards all begin with numbers between 51 and 55.
Other ZIP Codes in Kentucky
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Kentucky State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau