Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics in 42784
Credit Card Debt in 42784
- 42784 Credit Card Debt
- The estimated average credit card debt for 42784 residents is $4,436. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Kentucky (all cities) is
11% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Kentucky cities rank 45th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Credit Card Calculator for 42784
42784 Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in 42784
- Residents of 42784 (KY) have an estimated average credit score of 688. 
- The average credit score in Kentucky (all cities) is
1.15% less than the national average score of 696.
- Kentucky collectively ranks 38th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More 42784 (Upton, KY) Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Kentucky 
- Kentucky residents (all cities) rank 7th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 23% greater than the national average of 0.57%.
- Cardholders in 42784 who are more than 90 days late on payments
- Kentucky Rate: 0.7%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in 42784 
- 42784 (Kentucky) Law: 15 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Kentucky
42784 is associated with the city of Upton, which is located in Hardin County in the state of Kentucky. 
Did you know?
The credit card hologram was first introduced by MasterCard in 1983 in an effort to combat counterfeit and fraudulent activity.
Other ZIP Codes in Kentucky
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Kentucky State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau