Monticello, KY Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Monticello Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Monticello
- The estimated average credit card debt for Monticello residents is $4,436. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Kentucky (all cities) is
11% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Kentucky cities rank 45th in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Monticello Credit Card Calculator
Monticello Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Monticello
- Residents of Monticello, KY have an estimated average credit score of 688. 
- The average credit score in Kentucky (all cities) is
1.15% less than the national average score of 696.
- Kentucky collectively ranks 38th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Monticello, KY Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Kentucky 
- Kentucky residents (all cities) rank 7th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 23% greater than the national average of 0.57%.
- Monticello cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Kentucky Rate: 0.7%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Monticello 
- Monticello (Kentucky) Law: 15 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Kentucky
Monticello is a city located in Wayne County in the state of Kentucky, and has a population of approximately 6,188. 
Did you know?
The first few numbers of a credit card can reveal a lot. For example, American Express credit cards begin with 34 or 37.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Kentucky State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau