Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics in 71474
Credit Card Debt in 71474
- 71474 Credit Card Debt
- The estimated average credit card debt for 71474 residents is $4,773. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Louisiana (all cities) is
4% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Louisiana cities rank 32nd in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Credit Card Calculator for 71474
71474 Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in 71474
- Residents of 71474 (LA) have an estimated average credit score of 669. 
- The average credit score in Louisiana (all cities) is
3.88% less than the national average score of 696.
- Louisiana collectively ranks 49th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More 71474 (Simpson, LA) Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Louisiana 
- Louisiana residents (all cities) rank 4th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 33% greater than the national average of 0.57%.
- Cardholders in 71474 who are more than 90 days late on payments
- Louisiana Rate: 0.76%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in 71474 
- 71474 (Louisiana) Law: 3 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Louisiana
71474 is associated with the city of Simpson, which is located in Vernon County in the state of Louisiana. 
Did you know?
Iowa residents had the lowest average credit card debt in the nation in 2013, at $3,885 per cardholder.
Other ZIP Codes in Louisiana
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Louisiana State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau