Breaux Bridge, LA Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Breaux Bridge Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Breaux Bridge
- The estimated average credit card debt for Breaux Bridge residents is $4,773. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Louisiana (all cities) is
4% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Louisiana cities rank 32nd in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Breaux Bridge Credit Card Calculator
Breaux Bridge Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Breaux Bridge
- Residents of Breaux Bridge, LA have an estimated average credit score of 669. 
- The average credit score in Louisiana (all cities) is
3.88% less than the national average score of 696.
- Louisiana collectively ranks 49th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Breaux Bridge, LA Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Louisiana 
- Louisiana residents (all cities) rank 4th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 33% greater than the national average of 0.57%.
- Breaux Bridge cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Louisiana Rate: 0.76%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Breaux Bridge 
- Breaux Bridge (Louisiana) Law: 3 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Louisiana
About Breaux Bridge
Breaux Bridge is a city located in St. Martin County in the state of Louisiana, and has a population of approximately 8,139. 
Breaux Bridge Credit Cards
For more information about Breaux Bridge credit cards, or for additional resources regarding credit cards overall, visit Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
Did you know?
The first few numbers (even the very first number) of a credit card can reveal a lot. For example, Visa credit cards begin with a 4.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Louisiana State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau