Chataignier, LA Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Chataignier Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Chataignier
- The estimated average credit card debt for Chataignier residents is $4,773. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Louisiana (all cities) is
4% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Louisiana cities rank 32nd in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Chataignier Credit Card Calculator
Chataignier Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Chataignier
- Residents of Chataignier, LA have an estimated average credit score of 669. 
- The average credit score in Louisiana (all cities) is
3.88% less than the national average score of 696.
- Louisiana collectively ranks 49th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Chataignier, LA Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Louisiana 
- Louisiana residents (all cities) rank 4th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 33% greater than the national average of 0.57%.
- Chataignier cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Louisiana Rate: 0.76%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Chataignier 
- Chataignier (Louisiana) Law: 3 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Louisiana
Chataignier is a village located in Evangeline County in the state of Louisiana, and has a population of approximately 364. 
Chataignier Credit Cards
For more information about Chataignier credit cards, or for additional resources regarding credit cards overall, visit Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
Did you know?
Alaska residents had the highest average credit card debt in the nation in 2013, at $6,910 per cardholder.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Louisiana State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau