Grand Coteau, LA Credit Card & Personal Finance Statistics
Grand Coteau Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Debt in Grand Coteau
- The estimated average credit card debt for Grand Coteau residents is $4,773. 
- Average credit card debt amount in Louisiana (all cities) is
4% less than the national average of $4,965.
- Collectively, Louisiana cities rank 32nd in the U.S. in average credit card debt. 
Grand Coteau Credit Card Calculator
Grand Coteau Credit Scores
- Credit Scores in Grand Coteau
- Residents of Grand Coteau, LA have an estimated average credit score of 669. 
- The average credit score in Louisiana (all cities) is
3.88% less than the national average score of 696.
- Louisiana collectively ranks 49th in the U.S. in average credit score of residents. 
More Grand Coteau, LA Credit Stats
- Credit card delinquency rates in Louisiana 
- Louisiana residents (all cities) rank 4th in the U.S. with a rate that
is 33% greater than the national average of 0.57%.
- Grand Coteau cardholders that are more than 90 days late on payments
- Louisiana Rate: 0.76%
- National Average: 0.57%
- Statute of limitations for credit card debt in Grand Coteau 
- Grand Coteau (Louisiana) Law: 3 years
- U.S. State Average: 5.4 years
Additional information about Louisiana
About Grand Coteau
Grand Coteau is a town located in St. Landry County in the state of Louisiana, and has a population of approximately 947. 
Grand Coteau Credit Cards
For more information about Grand Coteau credit cards, or for additional resources regarding credit cards overall, visit Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
Did you know?
The first few numbers of a credit card can reveal a lot. For example, American Express credit cards begin with 34 or 37.
1. ^ The Washington Post
2. ^ TransUnion
3. ^ Equifax
4. ^ Louisiana State Legislature
5. ^ Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
6. ^ United States Census Bureau